About the service
With a daily growing number of technologies, tools, and online services, it becomes extremely challenging to find the “right tool”. This is especially true while having to evaluate alternatives and implement the chosen solution in existing working environments with legacy toolchains.
We implement DevOps practices such as Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment to On-Premise and Cloud environments, using a wide range of tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Anible, and more, but also building Kubernetes clusters running on Azure or AWS clouds, creating, managing and monitoring container-based systems designed with microservices architectures and Docker.
Using our extensive knowledge and vast experience in training teams, migrating organizations to newer platforms, and leading cutting-edge technology projects, we will help you fully embrace the exciting world DevOps.
We excel at:
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines for container-based apps
- Managing K8s clusters in Cloud and On-Premises infrastructure
- Automating infrastructure provisioning in private and public clouds
- Implementing test automation for different platforms (Desktop, Web, Mobile) and for different architectural levels (Unit, Integration, UI)
- Helping companies to migrate from legacy systems to modern DevOps systems.
Docker containers, Kubernetes, Swarm, Docker-compose, Linux administration, Prometheus-AlertManager-Grafana, Elasticsearch-Logstash\Fluentd-Kibana (ELK\EFK), Vagrant, Terraform, HashiCorp stack, AWS, Azure, OpenStack, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, GitLab, TFS/VSTS, Git\SVN\TFVC, Ansible\Chef\Puppet, Selenium, Appium, Unit tests, Load & Performance test